RATES & RESERVATIONS


PROPERTIES
BURIN

TWILIGHT RETREAT

SKIPPER'S LANDING

COOK'S COTTAGE


TRINITY 

MORRIS MANOR



Rates for our Traditional Vintage Homes


Vintage Newfoundland - Burin

Twilight
Retreat
Skippers
Landing
Cooks
Cottage
$159.00
(2 night min)
$179.00
(2 night min)
$199.00
(2 night min)
6th night
FREE
6th night
FREE
6th night
FREE
Twilight Skippers Cooks


Rates:

All rates are in Canadian dollars.
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) of 13% not included.
**Maximum occupancy of six people (children under 2 not included). There will be an extra charge of $200 per night if greater than 6 people.

Payment and Cancellation Policy:
For reservations less than 30 days in advance, a full non-refundable payment is required upon booking.
For reservations more than 30 days in advance, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. The remaining 75% will be charged 30 days prior to the check-in date and will be non-refundable. Any extra charges will be made upon inspection of the property upon departure (i.e. Phone charges, extraordinary housekeeping, etc).

Check-in/Check-out:
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Please let us know if you will be late. Check out time is 11:00 am.


Availability and / or Reservations:
Please call 709-277-7777 or toll free at 1-877-579-2727 for availability.


Reservations:
For enquiries / reservations email directly
(IMPORTANT, if making a reservation by email, you must wait for confirmation from one of our staff )

Reservations@VintageNewfoundland.ca




Vintage Newfoundland - Trinity

Please click the link to the left to view prices and seasonal rates for Morris Manor.

 

© 2006 Vintage Newfoundland ◊