Cook’s Cottage is a beautifully restored 150 year old traditional Newfoundland home with breathtaking views of the many islands which line the coast of the Burin Peninsula. Perched high on a cliff over looking the ocean, this perfect getaway provides one a bird’s eye view of the natural beauty of the North Atlantic Ocean. Painstakingly refurbished, our guests will enjoy all the amenities of home. Experience the perfect environment for a peaceful getaway.
"...Wow!! What a place! It is almost magical. We will be back..."
Realistic artists of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Beautifully furnished home with fully equipped kitchen
- Three bedrooms to comfortably accommodate five guests
- Master bedroom with Jacuzzi style tub
- Modern conveniences such as
- high speed internet access
- Cable TV
- Telephone/fax service
- House cleaning and 24 hour return laundry service
- Endless list of activities and attractions including kayaking and boat tours
Book now and join us for an unforgettable experience!
Click here for view from Cook's Cottage patio